Nicky Jam Purchases a One Thousand Museum Luxury Condo for $6 Million
Nick Rivera Caminero, also known as Nicky Jam is an American singer, actor, songwriter, and rapper. He is best known for hits "Travesura," "Te Busco," "El Amante,' and 'En la Cama."
He is especially known for his fast-paced reggaeton compositions mixed with his romantic lyrics. He has collaborated with many well-known artists including Daddy Yankee, Ozuna, Plan B, and Anuel AA. Nicky has also won 20 Billboard Latin Music Awards and 1 Latin Grammy Award.
More recently, Nicky has made Miami home, with the purchase of a luxury condo at One Thousand Museum in the Park West subdivision of Miami for $6 million. The unit features 4,600 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, and staff quarters. This specific unit stretches over a half-floor
This incredible unit boasts all of the finest finishes including Sub-Zero, Duravit, Apure lighting, Gaggenau, Dornbracht, and Crestron. Nicky will enjoy stunning Biscayne Bay, park, and Miami skyline views from all areas of the unit.
Miami-Dade country records show the property was sold by Green House Domestic Holdings Four LLC., managed by Humberto C. Bethencourt. Bethencourt is listed as the President of R&A Consulting & Investments, Inc. The property was last sold in 2019 for $4.54 million.
One Thousand Museum was designed by the late Pritzker-winning architect Zaha Hadid and developed by Louis Birdman, Gregg Covin, Kevin Venger, and Regalia Group.
One Thousand Museum is the first residential development in South Florida to have its own rooftop helipad, making it possible for residents to travel to nearby islands, private and commercial airports, and private yachts at a moment’s notice.
One Thousand Museum Amenities
- Spacious fitness center with state-of-the-art strength and cardio training equipment
- Spa with private treatment rooms, steam and sauna rooms, plunge pools, and relaxation lounge
- Multimedia theater for private movie screenings, lectures, and presentations
- Sun & Swim Terrace with pools, lounge chairs, cabanas, and poolside towel service
- Aquatic Center with indoor, infinity-edge pool
- Private dining room
- Triple-height event space overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Private rooftop helipad
- Specialized security and valet personnel
- Full-service concierge
- Bank-quality vault with individual safe deposit box for every residence
One Thousand Museum Residence Features
- Custom Italian cabinetry by Poliform
- Fine quartz countertops by Silestone
- Induction cooktop, oven, steam oven, microwave, dishwasher, and integrated coffee maker by Gaggenau
- Refrigerator by Sub-Zero
- Faucets and fixtures by Dornbracht, Duravit, and MTI
- Interior doors by Lualdi Porte with door handles designed by Zaha Hadid
- Custom-designed, Italian-made walk-in closets
- Extensive state-of-the-art home automation by Crestron, allowing residents to control a range of in-residence applications including lighting, heating, air conditioning, audio, video, window treatments, and security
- Oversized terraces
- East-to-west flow-through floor plans
These unique and luxurious units range from $4.95 million to $20 million and with the popularity of the luxury condo market, the inventory has become limited. If you or someone you know have an interest in purchasing one of the One Thousand Museum Residences, please contact Lucas Lechuga via email at [email protected] or by phone at 786-247-6332.