Neighboring Penthouse to David Beckham is Under Contract with a List Price of $19 Million
One Thousand Museum designed by Zaha Hadid in Park West Miami has so much to offer its residences and not to mention, it is also the home of David and Victoria Beckham. Who wouldn't want to live there!
With the current Miami real estate market, luxury condos are not staying on the market very long. So it is of no surprise that the penthouse neighboring David Beckham's was just listed and under contract within a matter of days with a list price of $19 million.
This full-floor penthouse is located directly under David Beckham's penthouse. Although both units feature 9,200+ square feet, the floor plans are different with the same incredible views of Biscayne Bay from the 1,020 square feet terrace.
This unit has everything including 5 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, high ceilings throughout, custom Gatto Cucine Kitchen with Sub-Zero appliances, custom closets, and custom bathrooms. The entire residence has integrated smart technology that controls lighting, heating, air conditioning, audio, video, window treatments, and security.
The building is just as impressive with its double-height aquatic center with infinity pool, sky lounge and not to mention the first residential development in South Florida to have its own helipad and security vault.
- Double height aquatic center with indoor pool
- The Sky Lounge provides a dramatic venue for private events for residents
- Private rooftop helipad. The helipad will make nearby islands, private and commercial airports, and private yachts easily accessible
- Multiple recreation areas for swimming, sunning, socializing, and fitness
- 24/7 specialized security and valet personnel, other on-site staff including concierge, professional management, and other specialized personnel
- Custom scenting by 12.29 in all interior amenity spaces including the lobby, wellness & spa level, aquatic center, and sky lounge (can be available in residences upon request)
- Bank-quality vault with individual safe deposit box for every residence, offering residents the convenience and security of storing their valuables onsite
David and Victoria Beckham purchased their One Thousand Museum penthouse for $20 million in 2020.