Things to do in Miami this Labor Day Weekend
If you're having trouble deciding on plans this weekend, we've made it easy for you! Here are the tops things to do this Labor Day 2021 weekend.
Enjoy a nice long staycation this weekend at these unique Miami Hotels.
- Goodtime Hotel-This 7-story hotel is located at 601 Washington Avenue in Miami Beach and features 266 rooms spanning a full block with 100,000 square feet of indoor space. Enjoy the art deco pool deck all day before your reservations at their signature restaurant Strawberry Moon.
- Fontainebleau-This luxury hotel is located in Miami Beach and it is considered the #1 Hotel in Miami Beach according to Travel + Leisure magazine. With current specials, Fontainebleau has package options available for all. It also has a number of lounges, bars, nightlife, and restaurants.
Make your Labor Day weekend reservations now at these new Miami restaurants.
- Winker's Diner-This day to night Miami Beach restaurant features an Art Deco-inspired style with classic leather booths, a 3D layered wall dedicated to the perfect Instagram photo, and a peninsula liquor bar. Enjoy breakfast all-day to deli sandwiches as well as traditional dishes including crispy chicken sandwich, lobster salads, Prime Rib, and their famous Cinnamon Roll French toast.
- SFC Sushi Fly Chicken- This Toyko inspired restaurant, bar, and lounge brings the underground nightlife and diverse Asian cuisines. Specialty sushi rolls and fried chicken plates but let's not forget the bespoke beverages including yuzu margaritas, lychee martinis, and Japanese whiskey cocktails.
- Toothfairy bakery- Not quite a restaurant but if you have a sweet tooth, this retro-modern bakery is the place to be. Enjoy Cake Pop Candy Bars, Snickerdoodle cookies, or cotton-candy cones! This bakery is located in Miami Beach and it does offer reservations.
CRUISE, DANCE, & MORE
- Booze Cruise- Join the party for a Hip Hop Club Booze Cruise on September 4, 2021. The 3 hour Miami Party cruise will kick off on Biscayne Bay with drink and food specials. Unlimited drink specials and a DJ will get you ready for the ultimate dance competition. There are 4 cruise times available.
- SHOTS Miami- SHOTS first opened in 2012 because of the need for a different nightlife scene. The 7,000 square feet venue features unique drinks prepared by trained experts. This is an excellent late-night place to visit after dinner or your booze cruise!
- WWE Monday Night Raw-Get up close and personal ringside on Monday,m September 6th at Monday Night Raw hosted by FTX Arena. Show begins at 7:30pm.