A Year in Review for the Miami Condo Investments Blog
As a year-end post, I decided to go through all of the posts that I’ve written about the Miami condo market in 2007 to highlight my five favorite posts. This blog was born on May 12, 2007, so it’s really a 7 1/2-month review. It’s amazing that I’ve been able to find the time to write 180 posts since that time. The following five posts weren’t necessarily the most popular, although a few were, but rather just my own personal favorites. These are the blog posts that I felt were both insightful and well written. Is there a Miami Blogging Pulitzer Prize in existence yet?
- Will History Repeat Itself in Miami? – October 28, 2007
- Advice to Miami Condo Sellers – July 26, 2007
- Miami Condo Auction a Big Disappointment – September 21, 2007
- An Analytical Analysis of Analyzing Condominiums – June 15, 2007
- Sunday Afternoon Bicycle Ride Through Brickell and Downtown Miami – October 14, 2007
The following was the runner-up:
- Crisis Looming in the Arts District of Miami? – May 29, 2007
I’d love to hear which Miami condo post was your favorite of 2007.