Oko Group Obtains $128 Million Loan to Finish Construction on Una Residences
Oko Group and Cain International, developers for Una Residences, have just obtained a loan of $128 million to complete the construction. As of April 2021, $76 million in pre-sales have been recorded with a majority of domestic buyers. The tower is at 72% sold with 2 exclusive penthouse residences left for purchase in the tower.
The loan was brokered by Walker & Dunlop with representing law firms Weil Gotshal & Manges and King & Spaulding.
According to the CEO of Oko Group, Vlad Doronin stated, “Miami’s increasing global appeal is drawing families to live and businesses to invest in high quality real estate, particularly rare and exclusive offerings such as Una Residences; one of the last opportunities to buy a waterfront property in one of Miami’s most desirable neighborhoods."
This tower will feature 47 stories of 135 units located at 175 S.E. 25th Road on 1.04 acres right up against Biscayne Bay.
- 135 luxury condominium residences
- Iconic 45-story waterfront condominium
- 2 to 5 bedroom residences ranging from 1,100 to 4,786 sq ft
- Unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay, and the city skyline
- High-efficiency and noise-reducing floor-to-ceiling exterior glass
- Three levels of underground parking
- Private elevator entries into each residence
- Expansive terraces with effortless “lift-and-glide” floor-to-ceiling doors and glass balcony railings
- 10’8″ ceiling heights, above Miami standard
- Chef’s kitchens with Gaggenau ovens, electric induction cook tops, microwaves, dishwashers, and refrigerators/freezers
- Master suites with separate his and hers closets and bathrooms
- Utility rooms with full-sized washers and dryers
- Flow-through residences with east-to-west ocean and city exposures on the top floors
- Two penthouses, each with a private pool and 11’7″ to 12’4″ ceilings
- Bayfront pool
- Outdoor lap pool
- Family pool
- Catering kitchen
- Kids’ splash-pad area
- Owners’ lounge
- Private dining/party room
- Movie theater
- Kids’ playroom
- Outdoor lounge
- Baywalk access
- State-of-the-art fitness center, with yoga and personal training areas, plus his and hers dressing rooms
- Private marina
- Spa with steam room and sauna, as well as indoor and outdoor private massage treatment rooms overlooking the bay
- Dedicated beauty suite for private hair styling, manicure and pedicure appointments
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor terraces
- Dog-walk area
- Private air-conditioned storage areas
- 24-hour concierge service
- Combination of valet service and self-parking
- Package room
The ground breaking was in May 2020 and the 47-story tower is expected to be complete in 2023. For a construction update, click here.