Developer Unveils New Renderings for St. Regis Residences Sunny Isles Beach
New renderings have officially been revealed for the highly awaited St. Regis Residences Sunny Isles Beach located at 18801 Collins Avenue in Sunny Isles Beach. The renderings give us more insight into the luxurious views as well as the amenities that St. Regis has to offer but don't take our word for it, look for yourself.
This beachfront ultra-luxury residential complex will consist of two 62-story towers that will add to the already growing Miami skyline. St. Regis Residences Sunny Isles Beach will be designed by Arquitectonica with interiors by So Paulo-based Anastassiadis and landscaping by EDSA. The site itself will feature 435 feet of beachfront property with panoramic views of both the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.
The two towers will be referred to as the north and south towers. Sales will be launched on the South tower first with options of 194 residences that range from 2 to 4-bedroom floor plans including a selection of penthouses. The North tower is planned to feature 180 residences but sales will launch at a later date.
The residences themselves are exactly what you would think of when you hear the name St. Regis, and that's luxury.
- Spacious floor plans boasting unobstructed ocean, city, and Intracoastal views
- Ceiling heights clearing 10ft in regular units and 12ft in penthouses
- Fully finished with flooring and closets
- Private elevator and entry foyer in all residences
- Service elevators
- Italian-designed kitchens with Quartz countertops
- Miele appliances including a wine cooler
- Walk-in closets in all primary bedrooms
- Laundry rooms with full-size washers and dryers
- Smart home technology ready
- Service quarters in select residences
- Full-floor residences with spacious floor plans
- East and West terraces with pool on the east
- Spacious terraces with luxurious private pool and jacuzzi
- Summer Kitchen
- Custom-designed Italian cabinetry
- Graciously appointed primary suits and separate service quarters with separate entrance
- Stunning, 360-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway
- Indoor BBQ
- Indoor/Outdoor living space
Spread throughout the 2 towers will feature 70,000 square feet of amenities.
- Managed by the St Regis Hotel Company, without hotel premises.
- Grand entry driveway and 2-story porte-cochere
- Impressive two-story lobby
- 10 Guest Suites per Tower
- Concierge Services
- Pet-friendly and much more
- Private beach facilities
- Oceanfront and sunset pools
- A signature restaurant
- Wellness center
- Athletic club
The construction plans show 1,000 parking spots available for residents and the starting price for units begins at $3.5 million. The project is expected to begin in 2023 and be delivered in 2026.
If you or someone you know have an interest in purchasing at St. Regis Residences Sunny Isles Beach, please contact Lucas Lechuga via email at [email protected] or by phone at (786)247-6332.