$22+ Million in Sales in One Week at One Thousand Museum Residences
Demand for condominiums in Miami has increased within the past 3 months. Residential home shortages, as well as an increase in relocations, are driving factors for this demand. According to Business Insider; bankers, fund managers, and executives are now moving to Miami from New York at an alarming rate. Luxury home sales tripled in December 2020 compared to the previous year and the future for this market looks even better!
One Thousand Museum Residences is one of the many luxury condominiums that are feeling the demand. In the first week of January, they have reached $22+ Million in sales at the Bayfront building. ARTE Surfside and The Ritz Carlton Residences have also reached record-breaking sales in 2021.
With views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, and Miami Skyline; One Thousand Museum is only minutes from South Beach and the Brickell financial district. This contemporary tower rises 60 stories with 83 total units; 4 duplex townhouses, 70 half-floor units, 8 full floor penthouses and 1 double story/full floor penthouse. Two lower level floors are dedicated to an indoor/outdoor wellness and spa, as well as the rooftop featuring the Aquatics Center and Sky Lounge. Additional building amenities include:
- Double height aquatic center with indoor pool
- The Sky Lounge provides a dramatic venue for private events for residents
- Private rooftop helipad. The helipad will make nearby islands, private and commercial airports, and private yachts easily accessible
- Multiple recreation areas for swimming, sunning, socializing, and fitness
- 24/7 specialized security and valet personnel, other on-site staff including concierge, professional management, and other specialized personnel
- Custom scenting by 12.29 in all interior amenity spaces including the lobby, wellness & spa level, aquatic center, and sky lounge (can be available in residences upon request)
- Bank-quality vault with individual safe deposit box for every residence, offering residents the convenience and security of storing their valuables onsite
The private residences feature custom Italian Kitchens with the main living spaces flowing east to west. Oversized terraces transform the units by providing more natural sunlight as well as the fresh ocean breeze. Additional features include:
- Private residences are accessed from the lobby via secure, high-speed elevators that feature destination-entry smart technology
- East-to-west flow-through floor plans that capture the mesmerizing panorama of Biscayne Bay and Atlantic Ocean views as well as the Miami skyline
- Oversized terraces
- Custom Italian kitchens with quartz countertops
- Induction cook tops, in wall ovens, steam ovens, microwaves, dishwashers and integrated coffee makers by Gaggenau
- Refrigerators by Sub-Zero
- Faucets by Dornbracht and other quality manufactures
- Custom-designed Italian made walk-in closets
- Interior doors throughout the residences are by Lualdi Porte. All doors have been customized with Valli & Valli’s Duemila Cinque series handles designed by Zaha Hadid
- European Interior Illumination products by Apure Architectural Lighting and other premium manufacturers customized by German designer, Uli Petzold.
- State-of-the-art home automation infrastructure by Crestron
These unique and luxurious units range from $4.95 million to $20 million and with the popularity of the luxury condo market, the inventory has become limited. If you or someone you know have an interest in purchasing one of the One Thousand Museum Residences, please contact Lucas Lechuga via email at [email protected] or by phone at 786-247-6332.