District 225- Formerly Named The District-Have Officially Launched Sales
District 225 is an innovative pre-construction development that will soon grace the Miami skyline. What makes this project unique is its home-sharing capabilities as well as its resort-style amenities.
Located at 225 and 233 N. Miami Avenue in downtown Miami, this 37-story tower will feature 343 fully furnished units that cater to short-term renters. The site is near Miami-Dade College and the Federal courthouse. Just two blocks east is the Government Center transit station. There is currently a 15,000 square foot retail building located on the property but once demolished the construction will begin.
The Related Group, Rovr, and BH group are working together on District 225. Siegler Suarez Architects partnered with Meshberg Group will be responsible for the design.
Along with 343 units, District 225 will not have a parking garage. To alleviate some consumer hesitancy, residents will have close access to public transportation as well as nearby city garages where residents can rent spaces.
District 225 will total 288,400 square feet with studios to 2 bedroom floor plans. Studio pricing will begin around $350,000 up to $700,000 for the 2 bedroom floor-plans. There will also be 2,297 square feet of commercial space located on the main floor.
District 225 Amenities
- Rooftop pool
- Fitness center
- Indoor/outdoor basketball court
- Racquetball court
- Rock-climbing wall
- Yoga/spinning studio
- Coworking spaces
- Lounge with billiard tables
- Summer kitchen
- Views of Biscayne Bay and Miami skyline
- Fully finished and furnished studios, one-, and two-bedroom residences
- 9.8-foot-high ceilings
- Smart-home technology experience for seamless personalization with the touch of a button
- Interiors designed by award-winning interior design firm Meshberg Design
- Fully built-out closets in all residences curated by Meshberg Design
- Includes integrated audio, video, window treatment, and lighting systems
- Equipped with a contemporary lighting package, including recessed lighting, dimmers, and lighting control
- Built-in, top-of-the-line washer and dryer
- Flooring selections included with specifications recommended by Meshberg Design
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications and data connection
- Kitchens featuring custom Italian cabinetry curated by Meshberg Design
- Smeg appliance package including an integrated, paneled microwave; dishwasher; built-in convection oven; and refrigerator/freezer
- Master baths featuring rainfall showerhead and custom Italian vanities
- Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fixtures, features, and accessories
If you or someone you know have an interest in purchasing at District 225, please contact Lucas Lechuga via email at [email protected] or by phone at (786)247-6332.