A Developer Penthouse at Mansions at Acqualina Sold for $27 Million
Another luxury condo ranks for the third spot for the highest priced condo sale in Miami-Dade History. Developer, the Trump Group (no relation to President Donald Trump), sold a penthouse at the Mansions of Acqualina for a cool $27 million. This specific unit was originally listed for $38 million in 2019.
The penthouse unit located at 17749 Collins Avenue, PH 47 in Sunny Isles, features 4 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, and a 2 car garage. This gorgeous unit boasts 9,103 square feet of living space with killer views of Biscayne Bay, the direct ocean, and the Miami skyline.
Two kitchens in this unit make for easy living with guests as well as family. The private 12' glass-bottomed cantilevered pool is a private oasis above Miami. All of the units in Acqualina are fully furnished by Fendi, Baccarat, and Bentley.
Tax records for this unit show a Delaware entity listed as Kodiak Trust Company in Eagle Ridge. Records also show that Oren Shmueli, Senior VP of the Trump Group was on the Deed of Transfer.
The Mansions of Acqualina offer much more than your average amenities. Look forward to a 'virtual' golf outing, Hamman Spa, private cabanas, and much more!
The Mansions at Acqualina Amenities
- Fitness Center with State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Poolside Private Cabanas
- Hammam Spa
- Children's Center
- Virtual Golf
- Outdoor Dining and Spa
- Sunset Reflecting Pool and Fire Pit
- Lavish Grand Room for Private Functions
- Concierge, Security, and 24-Hour Valet
- Dog Park
The Mansions at Acqualina Residence Features:
- Private Jacuzzi on Terrace
- 2-Story Floorplans
- Multiple Balconies with Ocean and Intracoastal Views
- Outdoor Summer Kitchen
- Balconies with Ocean and Intracoastal Views
- Floor-to-Ceiling, Bronze-Tinted, Impact-Resistant Windows and Sliding Glass Doors
- Intelligent Climate Controls with Digital Thermostats
- Vent-Less Fireplace in the Family Room
- Intrusion Alarm Monitoring Service
- Imported Stone Countertops and Backsplashes
- Free Standing Custom Tub with Dornbracht Plumbing Fixtures
The Trump Group is also developing a two-tower condo project next door called the Estates at Acqualina.
If you or someone you know have an interest in purchasing at the Mansions of Acqualina, please contact Lucas Lechuga via email at [email protected] or by phone at (786)247-6332.