Sexy Fish Coming Soon to Brickell
London hotspot Sexy Fish, will open its first United States restaurant in Brickell in September 2021. Located inside Brickell Flatiron at 1001 S. Miami Avenue, it will be the hottest restaurant this fall!
The Japanese-style restaurant was created by British hospitality entrepreneur Richard Caring, who is responsible for Annabel's, Ivy Collection, Soho House Group. Chef Bjoern Weissgerber will be running the kitchen at Sexy Fish. He made his first debut at Zuma Miami in 2010 and received his first Michelin star when he was 27 years old.
The menu will feature a wide variety of makis, sahishi, sashimis, and tartares. The bar menu will feature drinks inspired by its London counterpart.
It is unclear what the aesthetic for the Miami location will be but its London location features a golden ceiling, bronze mermaid statue, and exotic fish with coral in large tanks.
- tuna belly, kombu cured & smoked
- Yellowtail sashimi & mandarin ponzu
- crispy duck & watermelon salad, pomegranate & cashew
- eringi mushroom tempura, summer truffle & aka miso
- isle of mull scallop, jalapeño sauce & pickled apple
- wagyu gyoza, foie gras & black truffle
- caramelized black cod, spicy miso
- king crab & bone marrow, summer truffle & toast
- beef tenderloin, 200gr, ginger & black pepper
Late Night Menu:
- oyster gillardeau & smoked chili sauce
- salt and pepper squid
- wagyu tataki, Japanese mustard & summer truffle
- prawn gyoza, soy & ginger dressing
- seasonal vegetable tempura (9 kinds)
- lobster, smoked Marie rose dip
- green asparagus smoked creamy ponzu
- Kimichi fried rice
- lobster Sancho pepper & shiso butter
- Japanese wagyu A5 sirloin 150g*
- Japanese wagyu A5 fillet 150g* Sex