Avalon Merrick Park Tower Under Construction in Miami
Avalon Merrick Park is a new construction apartment tower located at 3811 Shipping Avenue in Miami. The 20-story tower will be located near the Douglas Road Metrorail Station.
When it was originally proposed by the developer, Mast Capital, it was named Shipping Avenue Apartments. After AvalonBay Communities purchased the properties for $12.9 million, AvalonBay entered into a joint venture on the project after Mast Capital took it through the approval process. Mast will remain a partner and is the co-developer for this project.
The shell contractor is L&R Structural and the architect will include Arquitectonica.
Avalon Merrick Park will feature 254 residential units with a studio to 3 bedroom floor plan options. The tower will also include 10,000 + square feet of amenities with the main floor housing 825 square feet of retail space. An 8-story attached garage will feature 319 parking spaces.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with professional-grade cardio and strength equipment
- Rooftop, resort-style pool and sundeck with BBQ area and seating
- Pet-friendly living with WAG Pet Spa
- Coworking space including workspace pods and reservable conference rooms
- WiFi access available in common areas
- Package lockers for 24/7 package acceptance
- Smoke-free living
- Controlled access garage parking
- Bike storage
- Easily accessible to retail and dining, including the Shops at Merrick Park
- One mile to Coral Gables and convenient to Downtown Miami, Brickell, and Coconut Grove
- Studio, one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans
- Modern kitchens with quartz countertops, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, LED lighting, and hard surface flooring
- Washer/Dryer in all homes
- Walk-in closets
- Air conditioning
Avalon Merrick Park is centrally located near retail, shopping, and dining. Located 1 mile from Coral Gables and 5 miles from downtown Miami. Leasing begins in 2023 with construction completion in early 2024.