Record-Breaking Cryptocurrency Sale for Arte Penthouse
Developers for Arte Surfside have accepted a record-breaking $22.5 million in cryptocurrency as payment for one of their full-floor penthouses. This deal is the largest cryptocurrency real estate transaction ever. This transaction was announced just a few weeks after developers for Arte Surfside began a partnership with SolidBlock, a securities trading platform.
This isn't the only record that Arte Surfside recently set the stage for. Another full-floor penthouse sold for $33 million equaling $4,300 price per square foot. This is the highest paid price per square foot in Surfside.
The cryptocurrency-paid full-floor penthouse located on the entire 9th floor of the 12-story tower, features 5,067 square feet of living space. Offering 360 degree views of the coastline, Miami Skyline, and ocean from the 2,960 square feet wraparound terrace. The penthouse features 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, wine bar, and fully-finished walk in closets.
According to the co-developer, Giovanni Fasciano, “Arte has set the precedent for what these sales can look like, and how fast they can take place. We’re proud to have laid the groundwork for this new, burgeoning world.”
The buyer wasn't revealed and the type of cryptocurrency wasn't released for this transaction.
More about Arte Surfside
Arte Surfside Residence Amenities
- Expansive terraces clad in travertine with ipe decking
- Gracious kitchens featuring Poliform cabinetry, Italian marble countertops, and Gaggenau appliances
- Sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean
Arte Surfside Amenities
- A 75-foot indoor swimming pool
- An outdoor swimming pool, sundeck, and poolside cabanas
- Rooftop tennis court
- State-of-the-art fitness center and yoga studio
- Sauna and steam room
- Tranquil meditation pond
- Children's playroom
- Residents' lounge with billiards and catering kitchen
- Temperature-controlled parking spaces