Own this Multi-Million Dollar Home in Miami for Free
A for-profit fundraising website, Omaze has partnered with the Charities Aid Foundation, and Make-A-Wish Foundation to raffle off a 7 bedroom, 6 bathroom home in Kendall, just south of downtown Miami.
The property last sold in April 2021 and is currently valued at $2.6 million and you can own it for free. According to the Omaze website, it doesn't cost anything to enter but if you would like additional entries and a greater chance to win, then the entrant can purchase additional entries.
Five additional entries equal $5 but $150 can get you 2,000 entries. The more you pay, the more you play. The amount of entries is limited to 6,000 per person. The proceeds from the purchase go towards the Charities Aid Foundation who will then distribute the funds to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of America.
This specific raffle will go towards helping 9-year-old Khushi who is currently battling cancer in her dream to become a princess. In a statement, Omaze stated they will only keep 15% of the contest revenue for operating costs.
The home is located at 8100 SW 96th Street and features 6,060 square feet of living space. Photos of the home show a gated property opening to the modern-style home with vaulted wood ceilings and a covered patio.
- Greeting room with wet bar
- Designer kitchen with a Wolf gas range, double ovens, subzero refrigerator, Miele coffee maker, Neff cabinets, Silestone countertops, and a large island
- Luxurious master suite with a sitting area, private terrace overlooking a pool, two walk-in closets, and an “amazing” master bathroom
- Private upstairs studio apartment
- Heated pool and spa area with a kids’ wading area
- Outdoor kitchen with grill area
- Savant smart home automation system
- Metal roofing
- Porcelain floors throughout
- Generator-ready electrical system
- Two-car garage
The deadline to enter the Omaze raffle is December 18, 2021, and the winner will be announced in early January 2022. If the winner decides to forgo accepting the prize, a cash option of $1.8 million is available which will be paid in installments of $150,000 for 12 months.