Russian Buyer Purchases MarinaBlue Condo with Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency has made headway this past year within the real estate market. To compete with multiple offers or to make offers more appealing, buyers have been utilizing different types of the digital currency.
The digital asset is not only being accepted for real estate transactions but for the purchase of goods and services as well. Miami nightclubs, retail shops, and airlines are starting to accept this form of payment. Other large chain retail stores including Overstock.com, Microsoft, and Home Depot are also on the crypto train.
Within the real estate market, many developers are beginning to accept crypto on their new construction towers. PMG was one of the first developers to begin accepting crypto on their new construction tower, E11EVEN Hotel & Residences. A penthouse at Arte Surfside was also recognized for being one of the largest cryptocurrency transactions ever.
Lucas Lechuga recently closed on a MarinaBlue unit #4803 to a buyer from Russia for $465,000. The buyer purchased the unit using cryptocurrency. The unit itself features 1 bedroom + den, 1.5 bathrooms that offered views of the ocean, downtown Miami, and Biscayne Bay. This unit boasts 10-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and marble flooring throughout.
This unit is considered the second-highest price sale for a 1 bedroom ever at MarinaBlue.
- Sunset and Sunrise Infinity Edge Pools
- Hot Tub and Plunge Pool
- Fitness Center
- Yoga/Aerobics Room
- 24-hour Concierge
- 24-hour Security
- 24-hour Valet Parking
- Business Center and Conference Room
- BBQ Grills and Outdoor Dining Area
- Sand Volleyball Court
- 5-hole Putting Green
- Party Room
- Semi-private High-speed Elevators
- Private Storage Lockers
- Wi-Fi Internet in Lobby and Amenity Deck
- Direct Water Views From Each Unit
- Floor-to-ceiling Impact-resistant Sliding Glass Doors and Windows
- 9-foot Ceilings in Most Condos; 10-foot Ceilings starting on the 44th Floor; Lofts with 18-foot Ceilings
- Penthouse Units with 20-foot ceilings
- Full-size Stackable Washer and Dryers by Frigidaire
- European-style Cabinetry and Stainless Steel Sink in Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer, Microwave and Oven/Stove by Whirlpool
- Master Bath Features Marble Floors and Double Vanity
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
If you or someone you know have an interest in purchasing one of the units at MarinaBlue, or any information on the cryptocurrency process, please contact Lucas Lechuga via email at [email protected] or by phone at (786)247-6332.