BrickellHouse Floor Plans, Info and Pricing
BrickellHouse is now accepting reservations. The 374-unit condo development will be located directly west of Jade and north of Emerald at Brickell at 1300 Brickell Bay Drive. BrickellHouse has several appealing features but there are two which will also make it rather unique. One, it will allow daily rentals but will not be considered a condo-hotel. The building will have on-site maintenance and housekeeping staffs as well as an in-house management program for owners who wish to rent their units on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Owners will obviously first need to finish and furnish their decorator-ready unit in order to be included in the leasing program. You can read more about this program in the BrickellHouse brochure. The second unique aspect of BrickellHouse is the parking. The building will have a fully-automated parking garage.
The 46-story high-rise will have an array of lavish amenities which include:
- rooftop pool and sundeck
- fully equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center
- luxury health spa with sauna, steam and private treatment rooms
- High-definition theater room with 10-foot screen and theater-style seating
- Private owner’s lounge with event bar, catering kitchen and daily world newspapers
- Resort deck with putting green and summer kitchen
- 50-foot-long lap pool with poolside cabanas and heated Whirlpool spa
- Resident club room with conference and meeting rooms
- 24-hour concierge and security
- 24-hour guest valet parking
Additionally, Meat Market, a steakhouse on Lincoln Road in South Beach, has already signed on to occupy part of the retail space on the ground level of BrickellHouse.
BrickellHouse will be comprised of studio, 1 bedroom/1 bath, 2 bedroom/2 bath and 3 bedroom/3 bath units. The spreadsheet below will show you the approximate interior and exterior square footage for each. You can also refer to the BrickellHouse floor plans where you will also be able to view layouts for the BrickellHouse penthouses.
A full price list has not been released but the pricing below will give you a general idea for what one might be able to afford at BrickellHouse. Contact us if you have an interest in purchasing a unit at BrickellHouse and we will be able to get you pricing for other units.
- Unit 2212 (S3) – $163,900 west view
- Unit 1906 (S1) – $197,900 eat view – (420 sq ft under a/c)
1 bed/1 bath
- Unit 2507 (A7) – $276,400 east view
- Unit 2511 (A5) – $273,900 west view (790 sq ft under a/c)
2 bed/2 bath
- Unit 2507 (B4) – $435,900 east view
- Unit 2002 (B5) – $331,900 west view (1,116 sq ft under a/c)
2 bed + den/2 bath
- Unit 3008 (B1) – $424,900
3 bed/3 bath
- Unit 3002 (C1) – $683,900 (1,451 sq ft under a/c)
Contact us at 305-428-3860 or email@example.com to learn more about BrickellHouse.