Paraiso Construction & Sales Update
The folks over at Plaza Construction have been hard at work over the last few months, making big progress on the Paraiso Complex in Edgewater that is made up of Paraiso Bay, GranParaiso, One Paraiso, Paraiso Bayviews, Paraiso Bayhomes and the Paraiso Beach Club. That’s a lot of Paraisos! Here is how they are coming along, followed by construction photos:
- Paraiso Bay is currently sold out. It has topped off and is now being finished out. They are scheduled to start closings in the early Summer 2017.
- One Paraiso has reached the 37th floor of the 53 story tower. There are a handful of penthouses remaining, priced between $2 million – $3.5 million.
- Paraiso Bayviews has reached the 33rd floor with 10 to go until topoff at 43 stories. This is the least expensive of the towers and Related Group is currently near close-out on the inventory. The last remaining opportunities range from $600k for a 1,460 square foot 2 bedroom/2 bath up to $1.6 million for a 2,522 square foot upper penthouse with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths.
- GranParaiso is the last of the 4 large towers to be completed. It has reached the 22nd floor and will top off at 53 stories. The last opportunities in this tower range from an $800k 1 bedroom, 2 bath with 1,000 square feet up to $3.2 million for a 3,200 square foot upper penthouse with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths.
- The Paraiso Bayhomes are a small enclave of townhome-style units along the base of the project. These are 4 stories tall and feel more like a single-family home than a condo. There are only 2 remaining of the 8 that are under construction. They are available at $2 million apiece. One has 3 bedrooms and the other has 4 bedrooms. They have topped out already and are receiving their glass panels.
- The Paraiso Beach Club is a shared amenity for the four towers and Bayhomes. It is set to open alongside Paraiso Bay this summer and will feature a restaurant by Michael Schwartz as well as boat slips for the residents to enjoy.
Have a look at the photos here: