100+ Properties to be Auctioned This Saturday
Over 100 properties located throughout South Florida will be auctioned this Saturday in Fort Lauderdale. I’ve known about this auction for quite some time but wasn’t sure whether or not I should write a post about it for a couple of reasons. One, most of the properties are predominantly single family homes while my blog only discusses condominiums. Two, only a handful of the properties are located in Miami and Miami Beach, which is where I focus most of my energy.
I decided to go ahead and inform everybody about it though because a few of the condos reside in developments that I’ve previously mentioned. For example, two condos from Vue at Brickell will be auctioned on Saturday while The Club at Brickell Bay will have one. No surprise there!
Here is a list of some of the condos in some of the more well known developments that will be auctioned:
- Cite on the Bay – Unit #110 – 3 bedroom/2 bath – 1,475 SF
- Four Ambassadors – Unit #344 – 1 bedroom/1.5 bath – 940 SF
- Loft Downtown – Unit #204 – 1 bedroom/1 bath – 784 SF
- The Club at Brickell Bay – Unit #1823 – 2 bedroom/2 bath – 1,105 SF
- Vue at Brickell – Unit #1215 – 2 bedroom/2 bath – 1,116 SF
- Vue at Brickell – Unit #2307 – 1 bedroom/1.5 bath – 814 SF
None of these developments are particularly exceptional but it’ll still be interesting to see at what price they will be auctioned. I think the unit at the Loft Downtown has a good chance to go for around $100,000 or less.
Check out the Hudson & Marshall website for more information about this auction.
By the way, I did noticed that Deutsche Bank is now in possession of a large number of the properties that will be auctioned on Saturday.