Just Listed – Unit 1105 at Jade at Brickell Bay – Asking $870,000
I am happy to announce my newest listing – a spectacular and incredibly rare, east-facing 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath condo at the luxurious Jade at Brickell Bay. The unit boasts 1,135 interior square feet; a large, expansive terrace suitable for outdoor dining and lounging; marble flooring throughout; and a breathtaking view of Biscayne Bay and the sunset. The kitchen comes equipped with cherry wood cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances by Miele and Sub-Zero, including a wine cooler and cappuccino maker. The lavish bathroom suite features a Jacuzzi tub, separate glass-enclosed shower, bidet, and double vanity with marble countertops.
Jade at Brickell Bay offers world-class amenities which include: a penthouse-level club room; infinity-edge pools overlooking Biscayne Bay; a full-service spa and health club with sauna, steam room, massage rooms and treatment rooms; 24-hour, full-service concierge; complimentary valet parking for guests; 24-hour business center; and children’s playroom. The building is ideally located at 1331 Brickell Bay Drive, directly on the water and within walking distance to the shops, restaurants, and nightlife at Mary Brickell Village and the upcoming $1.2B+ mixed-use development called Brickell City Centre.
Unit 1105 is the ONLY 1 bedroom tower residence at Jade at Brickell Bay with a direct water view that is currently offered for sale. Within the past six months, there have been 8 east-facing units in the building that have sold (shown below). They sold at an average of $757 per square foot.
- Unit BL-41 – sold for $722 per square foot on June 12, 2014
- Unit 3305 – sold for $739 per square foot on June 23, 2014
- Unit 2305 – sold for $711 per square foot on June 17, 2014
- Unit 2211 – sold for $793 per square foot on July 29, 2014
- Unit 3809 – sold for $723 per square foot on August 6, 2014
- Unit 2409 – sold for $838 per square foot on August 14, 2014
- Unit 3001 – sold for $813 per square foot on October 30, 2014
- Unit 1511 – sold for $719 per square foot on November 12, 2014
Don’t miss your opportunity to purchase this hard to come by, east-facing 1 bedroom condo at the illustrious Jade at Brickell Bay. See below for additional photographs. If you have any questions and/or an interest in viewing the unit in person, please contact me via email at email@example.com or on my cell phone at 786-247-6332.