Brickell Heights Offering Close-Out Pricing & Incentives

January 21, 2016 by Sarah Elles Boggs
Related-Construction-Progress

Brickell Heights Construction Progress – Carlos Rosso’s Facebook

Related Group’s Brickell Heights has now reached the 35th floor of construction and less than 100 opportunities remain. To celebrate the development’s success, Related Group has opened their close-out incentives with hopes of selling the remaining 10% of apartments as quickly as possible.

Buyers can now secure their apartment with a lower deposit amount, having paid only 30% of the purchase price at closing time. The remaining 70% comes due at closing, rather than the previously required 50% deposit. All of the apartments will come fully finished with porcelain tile floors throughout and select apartments have price discounts.

Because of the way developers release their inventory in new projects, the remaining opportunities are scattered throughout the different floors and the different sizes offered. The last apartments are not the least attractive opportunities, they are the same as the mix of views and floor placement that were offered earlier in the sales cycle… just at a discount now because the developer is excited to finish up.

With the special incentives and discounts, the remaining apartments range in price from $409,900 for a 1 bedroom on the 33rd floor with a view of Brickell City Center (once offered for $481,900) up to a 2 bedroom with den on the northeast corner, also with a view of Brickell City Center for $589,900 (once priced at $706,900).

Brickell Heights is scheduled to open in early 2017 and is located just across the street from both Mary Brickell Village and Brickell City Centre (opening Fall 2016). Retailers for Brickell City Centre are slated to include Valentino, Chopard, Stuart Weitzman and anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue.

Contact us today to discuss the remaining inventory with information on prices, floor plans and deposit terms.

brickell-heights

Brickell Heights Rendering

brickell-heights

Brickell Heights Lobby Rendering

brickell-heights-east-condos-3

Brickell Heights Corner Apartment

brickell-heights-east-condos-7

Brickell Heights Pool Deck Rendering

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!


wpDiscuz

For Real Estate
Related Needs And Inquiries

please complete the form below

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.