Below, you will find what I believe to be the five best condo deals of the 66 distressed sales that closed in January 2010 in the MLS located in Brickell, Brickell Key, Downtown Miami and the Arts District.
- Ten Museum Park #1905 – 1 bedroom/1.5 bath (791 square feet) – This unit sold for $137,000, or $173 per square foot, on January 11, 2010. Short Sale
- Neo Vertika #PH226 – 1 bedroom/2 bath (1,155 square feet) – This unit sold for $158,000, or $137 per square foot, on January 11, 2010. Foreclosure
- Parc Lofts #206 – 2 bedroom/1 bath (1,267 square feet) – This unit sold for $122,000, or $96 per square foot, on January 8, 2010. Foreclosure
- The Club at Brickell Bay #1506 – 1 bedroom/1 bath (825 square feet) – This unit sold for $108,000, or $131 per square foot, on January 15, 2010. Foreclosure
- Solaris at Brickell #806 – 1 bedroom/1 bath (754 square feet) – This unit sold for $120,000 or $159 per square foot, on January 29, 2010. Foreclosure
Have an interest in buying, selling or renting a Miami condo or home? Contact me, Lucas Lechuga, of Miami Condo Investments. When hiring me as your agent, you can be assured that you will be working with a Realtor ® who is:
Reliable - I always stay true to my word. If I tell you that I will do something, you can be certain that I will deliver and/or execute as promised.
Knowledgeable - I consider myself an expert in my field and one of the most knowledgeable Realtors ® in my local industry. There is a reason why local and national media often call upon me when reporting on the Miami real estate market. My job is to educate you every step of the way so please be sure to ask me any and all questions that come to mind. The only stupid question is the one left unasked.
Accessible - Each client will have access to my direct line and email. If temporarily unavailable, you can be assured that I will respond in a prompt and timely manner.
Please feel free to call me at 786-247-6332 or contact me via email at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Miami Condo Investments
- Condo Rankings Updated
- 5 Highest Condo Sales Closed in January 2010