The following are the 5 highest condo sales in Miami-Dade County that closed in January 2010 through the MLS:
- Acqualina PH4501 – 5 bedroom/6.5 bath (6,353 square feet) – This penthouse sold for $4,700,000, or $740 per square foot, on January 27, 2010.
- Continuum North Tower #TH6 – 4 bedroom/4.5 bath (2,901 square feet) – This townhouse sold for $3,482,400, or $1200 per square foot, on January 29, 2010.
- Santa Maria #3805 – 4 bedroom/3.5 bath (4,030 square feet) – This unit sold for $2,700,000, or $670 per square foot, on January 4, 2010.
- Asia #1903 – 4 bedroom/5.5 bath (3,813 square feet) – This unit sold for $2,288,000, or $600 per square foot, on January 15, 2010.
- Grovenor House #2601 – 4 bedroom/6 bath (4,026 square feet) – This unit sold for $2,190,000, or $544 per square foot, on January 15, 2010. mich
Have an interest in buying, selling or renting a Miami condo or home? Contact me, Lucas Lechuga, of Miami Condo Investments. When hiring me as your agent, you can be assured that you will be working with a Realtor ® who is:
Reliable - I always stay true to my word. If I tell you that I will do something, you can be certain that I will deliver and/or execute as promised.
Knowledgeable - I consider myself an expert in my field and one of the most knowledgeable Realtors ® in my local industry. There is a reason why local and national media often call upon me when reporting on the Miami real estate market. My job is to educate you every step of the way so please be sure to ask me any and all questions that come to mind. The only stupid question is the one left unasked.
Accessible - Each client will have access to my direct line and email. If temporarily unavailable, you can be assured that I will respond in a prompt and timely manner.
Please feel free to call me at 786-247-6332 or contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Miami Condo Investments
- Top 5 Distressed Condo Sales Closed in January 2010
- Fannie Mae Special Approval Designation – Updated