1060 Brickell – 1060
- BedroomsStud. to 2BR + PHs
- Price Range$275K to $1.4M
- SQFT Range551 to 2,564
- Avg $/SqFt$410
- Total Units
- Total Floors45
- Year Built2008
- High-speed Elevators
- 24-hour Security and Concierge
- 24-hour Valet Parking
- Temperature Controlled Swimming Pool and Whirlpool
- Game Room with Billiards Table
- Virtual Golf Room Featuring Sophisticated Indoor Golf Simulator
- Spa Treatment Rooms
- Yoga/Aerobics Room
- State-of-theart Fitness Center
- Steam Rooms, Showers and Locker Rooms
- Wine/Cigar Lounge with Temperature Controlled Wine Storage Cabinets and Personal Humidors for Cigars
- Lounge and Party Room with Kitchen
- Security 24/7
- Ceiling Heights Ranging from 9 Feet to 18 Feet
- Floor-to-ceiling Impact-resistant Windows
- Washer and Dryer
- Quality Marble or Tiled Floors and Wet Walls
- Glass-enclosed Separate Shower
- Single and Double Vanity Sinks
- European-style Cabinetry
- Designer Bathroom Fixtures and Fittings
- Stainless Steel Sink and Garbage Disposal
- Italian-style Custom Designed Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops and Backsplashes
- High-end Stainless Steel Appliance Package
What is the pet policy for owners and renters at 1060 Brickell - 1060?
1060 Brickell - 1060 is a pet-friendly condo development for both owners and renters. The pet policy permits each resident to have no more than two (2) pets each, with a maximum weight of 50 pounds. Prior to move-in, tenants who are pet owners must pay a non-refundable pet fee of $100 per pet.
Which utilities are included in the 1060 Brickell - 1060 condominium association dues?
Basic cable, water, sewer and trash removal are included in the condominium association dues.
What are the rental restrictions for 1060 Brickell - 1060 condos?
Owners may rent their units a maximum of three (3) time per year. No lease can be less than thirty (30) days.